Do you visit the hospital frequently and return home with a lot of receipts and other documents?
Does your eye test diagnosis get missing every time?
Are you tired of tearing down your room all for a medical receipt or prescription?
Then it is time to switch to Doctall for secure storage of all your health records in one place!
The Doctall app offers numerous health-related benefits; from video consultation with a Nigerian and international doctor of your choice from wherever you are to access hundreds of health information repositories (fact sheets, blog posts, and health talks) and safe storage of your health records on a secure cloud. There is a lot that you can enjoy on the app.
With Doctall, you do not have to keep your medical records in dusty papers and miss important details when needed. Simply upload your medical history, laboratory test results, and current medications on our secure cloud storage and share with medical practitioners when you need to.
Imagine all that could go wrong with your health information- wear and tear from aging, kids playing around, rain or even fire destroying them. All these do not have to happen, that is why the Doctall App has a special health record bank to store your health documents for free
How to access and upload your documents on the Health Records storage
- Download the Doctall app on your android and iOS device from the respective app store.
- Sign up on the app
- Login with your email and unique four-digit code
- Click on the ‘Health Records’ tab at the bottom of the homepage.
- Go to UPLOADS
- Update with the necessary information: Document name, select if the document is for you or your relative, the type of document, the date on the document, and additional notes.
- Upload the document from your smartphone.
- Note that the maximum file size is 5MB and accepted formats include Pdf, Jpeg, docx, tiff, Xml, and bmp.
The best thing about storing your health records on the Doctall App is that it is for free. Download the Doctall App today, and store as many documents as you want.